Gas Transmission Access Code Implementation Project
The Gas Transmission Access Code (GTAC) has been assessed as materially better than the existing transmission access codes by the Gas Industry Company (read their assessment here). First Gas and its customers are working together to go live with the new GTAC arrangements 1 October 2020. In order for the code to go live, the following work needs to be completed:
- A new suite of agreements with our customers;
- A new IT solution comprising the Transmission Access Commercial Operations System (TACOS), a GTAC public website and APIs to interface with TACOS; and
- A new set of policies and procedures to govern the operations of the transmission system.
This page is where the GTAC Implementation Project will update customers and other stakeholders on implementation progress, publish project documentation and detail project delivery.
- Project Information
- Project documents, GTAC policy and procedures and GTAC guidance.
- Consultation Documents
- Workshop documentation, documents that have been released for consultation and submissions on consultation.
- Technical Information
- Information on the GTAC IT solution.
- Training Information
- Accessing the training you need for the GTAC go live.
- Project Contact
- Contact details for the project team.