Our distribution network serves consumers across Northland, Waikato, the Central Plateau, Bay of Plenty, Gisborne and Kapiti.
As we are the sole provider of natural gas infrastructure in each of these regions with limited competition, we are regulated by the Commerce Commission under Part 4 of the Commerce Act 1986. We are subject to:
- Price-quality path regulation, which sets the prices we can charge and the level of service we must provide our customers; and
- Information disclosure requirements, which requires us to publish information about our financial and non-financial performance.
The following documents demonstrate our compliance with the regulatory regime and are required to be disclosed annually:
- Asset management plan
- Capital contribution policy
- Prescribed terms and conditions of contracts
- Information disclosure
- Price-quality path compliance statements
- Pricing methodology